Click here to start member login
- Please make telephone booking or online booking for each specific training session.
- New timetable will be published and renewed in this website.
- Class booking of the following week can be made seven days in advance.
- Schedule may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. Please call to confirm time of the session prior to each class.
- Cancellations need to be made at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the reserved session. Session fees of reserved class will be charged for any late cancellation.
- Dyna Gym reserves the rights to make any changes of classes and instructors as deemed necessary
Group or Individual Personal Training Sessions
- Upon arrival on the day of each session, please sign-in with your membership card at the reception. Your membership card is not allowed to be used by the 3rd party.
Terms & Conditions
- Members are welcome to make appointments for private instruction sessions. For enquiry and details, please feel free to check with our staff.
All club operational policies are made with the interests of the majority of members in mind. Whilst in the club, members are therefore required to comply with all reasonable requests made by the staff and to use the facilities according to the following procedures:
- Usage of our fitness gym and facilities are solely for Dyna Gym members only. For the opening hours, please refer to the postings at our website timetable. Dyna Gym reserves the rights, at our sole discretion, for making changes in the operation schedules. Under reasonable conditions (structural building revamping, renovation, etc.) in such conditions, some of our facilities may not be available for use.
- Dyna Gym will assure our facilities, operations and services are up to standard. But when circumstances arise that are beyond our control and result in the interruption of facility usage and services, Dyna Gym shall not be held liable for such interruption nor legal claims from any member.
- Membership is non-transferable. Members should not allow any 3rd party using their membership card to gain access to the gym facilities. Dyna Gym staff has the rights to demand proof of identity from any member entering our premises.
- Members need to register as Dyna Gym member with a recent photo at the reception and show your membership card to gain access to our facilities. In the event of a lost or stolen membership card, members should contact Dyna Gym for a replacement card. The replacement fee is $100 per card.
- The management reserves the rights to open any personal lockers at our premises. In the event of a lost locker key, key cutting / replacement fee is $100 per key.
- Members are advised not to leave any valuables in the lockers. Dyna Gym is not liable to members for any lost or stolen valuables placed in the lockers at our premises.
- Members are only allowed to make booking on the prepaid training courses. Please make a telephone booking or online booking for each specific session. Schedule may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. Please call to confirm the time of the session prior to each class.
- Class timetable would be renewed in our website. The booking of the training session of the following week can be made seven days in advance.
- Cancellations need to be made at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the reserved session. Session fee of reserved class will be charged for any late cancellation.
- Dyna Gym reserves the right to make any changes of classes or class instructors as deemed necessary.
- Children under 12 of age must be accompanied by an adult. If the accident occurs due to the any negligence caused by participant not accompanied by their parents/guardian, our club will not be held accountable for any legal responsibility.
- No pets are allowed in the gym in order to maintain public hygiene.
- Members are prohibited from disclosing any video, photography or audio recording on the media or internet without consent from the 3rd party subject/talent.
- To protect the privacy of members, photography, videography or audio recording is NOT allowed in bathroom, changing room and corridor area at our premises.
- No Smoking, Narcotics, Alcohol, Weapons, Outside Food, Vulgarity or Illegal Activities is allowed on our premises.
- Members should be courteous towards each other. Any Threat, Harassment (Verbal or written) or Excessive Behavior (offensive/ illegal) is not allowed.
- Members should preserve the peace and harmony in our gym facilities. Any unreasonable noise or behavior that causes commotion and disturbance to other members is forbidden.
- Members are forbidden from doing any broadcasting (including Written Material, Audio Visual, Film & video)
- Members should be considerate for others and maintain good personal hygiene and cleanliness at our premises. Any behavior that causes disturbance or inconvenience to others is not allowed. We reserve the rights to revoke the membership and expel any instigator of commotions from our gym.
- If there is any problem or complaint, please approach our management. Please refrain from causing any commotion or disturbance within the gym. In the event that there are disputes between member and staff, Dyna Gym reserves the rights to renounce any member from our premises.
- Dyna Gym reserves the rights to expel any misbehaved member, terminate his/her membership and refund the balance of any unused fees.
- Respect the privacy and leisure time of other members, no promotion of any products, services or any solicitation for business are permitted within the gym premises. Any violator of the clause in any related manner may have her membership terminated without any refund.
- Members are responsible to inform Dyna Gym for any change of address or telephone number.
- When there is a Typhoon Warning Signal No 8 or a Code Black Storm Warning enforced by the Hong Kong Observatory, our gym will cease operations. In the event that the typhoon warning signal number 8 or code black storm warning is cancelled by 3:30 p.m (Monday to Saturday), our gym will resume service after 2 hours.
- Members are advised to ascertain that your own physical ability is fit enough for the course before signing up for any of our training session. And also, members are responsible to complete the Health Declaration Form which Dyna Gym provided. If in doubt, please consult your personal physicians.
- To ensure smooth operations of our gym and the convenience of our members, the Terms & Conditions listed here are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of Dyna Gym. Any new version replaces all previous editions of the Terms & Conditions. All approved signs stating Terms & Conditions that are posted in Dyna Gym shall be considered a part of these Terms & Conditions. At our premises, all members have to abide to these Terms & Conditions, even the latest editions, with immediate effects.